Saturday, December 05, 2009

stand by me, nobody knows the way its gonna be

(tag replies soon!)

Sorry for the lack of interesting posts once again, it isn't cause life's mundane, I've just been out too much to blog.

& I haven't been taking much photos. (I've got some, will upload them another day including yesterday's ones with anna & ash!)


Heh my legs are DYING (no, DEAD) from many hours of shopping with clad-in-black pervert HAHAH :D. Am a very satisfied shopper! 8 plus hours got me a pair of grey jeans (FINALLY) and a top from zara (we prolly combed ALMOST every single branch in orchard), a pair of leggings, a pretty pair of flats from newlook (ion orchard!) and a pair of gloves for my japan trip!

Status now, broke. My pair of jeans' worth manymany meals but its fine cause i love touching it and looking at the label, just cause I have a thing for leather labels. We got to 313 too (the newly opened mall), the queue at uniqlo's crazy long but some stuff won't stop people from going eh, haha! All in all, it was a great day, just that my curfew was too early and dinner consisted of a burger and a drink.

Yeah I got a curfew today for staying up far too late doing what my mom calls 'time-wasting' online. ROFL. Maybe she heard me singing those french lyrics or my indian accent.

Well, I ended up sketching some stuff till 4plus in the morning and freaking slept on my itouch cause I fell asleep while listening to "moon river". Got so freaked out in the morning and was frantically trying to test it HAHA.



I currently have all the 'loot' on my body, including the flats and gloves HAHA. power.

Goodnight, shall pack my table and finish up the srgce stuff before I head off to lalaland. Gloves are off me, can't type too well in them.

No comments: